Fit & Fierce Beyond 45: Empower, Sculpt, & Thrive
A 16 week transformation for women 45 and over who want to build lean muscle and decrease body fat.
- Lose up to 20 lbs of body fat with a nutrition plan that actually supports your unique female metabolism
- Get rid of the midlife belly fat for GOOD with the right combination of foods and fat burning exercises
- Tone & tighten your core, legs, and arms
- Gain lean muscle at any age
- Support hormone health naturally through my 3M system so that you can have a healthy metabolism and limitless energy
It Really Works
"Really learning about this stage in life has been huge. We are different. We aren’t men. We aren’t in our 20s and 30s. So learning how to exercise again and how to eat has been really beneficial."
~ Diana Cates ~
"I created the Fit and Fierce program because I know what it’s like to see your body change in perimenopause and menopause. What you did in your twenties and thirties for fat loss, no longer works. Muscle tone and the waistline disappear."
Hi, I’m your coach Carol Covino.
Hi! I’m Carol Covino and I’ve worked with over a thousand women in the past decade to help them lose weight, reduce belly fat, and increase muscle.
I’m the author of Finding Purpose in the Pause: Your Guide to Thriving in Menopause and Beyond, the creator of the Fit and Fierce program for women over 45, and the host of the Forever Fit with Carol Covino podcast.
When I was in my late forties, I was a nationally ranked distance runner. I was convinced cardio was the key for having a great body. But the more I ran, the worse I looked.
My legs and arms were flabby, my butt was flat, and I was getting the dreaded menopause pooch in my belly. I knew I needed to do something, but I had no clue where to turn for help.
I understood that nutrition was a key piece. So I hired a coach who gave me my first meal and workout plan. In a few short months my body improved and I did my first bikini bodybuilding show at age 51.
I was so excited that I wanted to help other midlife women experience the same results. So I set out to learn everything I could about exercise and nutrition.
Fast forward to today. I am in my sixties, and have a better body than I did at age 30.
I’ve created the Fit and Fierce program to educate women on how to have healthy hormones through lifestyle so they can lose weight for good, reduce belly fat, increase lean muscle, and live their fullest life.
Here are some of the results you can expect working with me:
Using my 3M Method:
We will be diving deep into nutrition and lifestyle habits for hormone health so that you can begin losing body fat
I will be giving you the exact exercises to build lean muscle to increase your metabolism and eliminate stubborn body fat
Throughout the 16 weeks I will show you how to stay motivated and what to do when challenges arise.
Here's What You Receive:
|Personalized nutrition protocol with detailed food and supplement list so you never have to guess which foods are right for your goals
|4 phase custom training plan with video demos of each and every exercise designed to tone and sculpt your body
|Detailed check-ins delivered in video form so that you remain accountable and continue to progress
|Weekly video trainings on specific lifestyle habits to help you increase muscle, get rid of stubborn belly fat, and have more energy.
|1:1 Zoom calls with me to answer your questions and provide support
|Direct text access to me during business hours so that you can have your questions answered.
This program is valued at $10,100
- 16 week custom training plan
- Personalized nutrition protocol
- Weekly educational video content
- Text support during business hours
- 2 check-ins per month with detailed video feedback and next steps for success
- 8 1:1 laser coaching calls with me to answer questions and provide guidance
Your investment is only
$1,600 paid in full or
4 payments of $480
Spots are limited to ensure the quality of the program.
Here's What You Will Learn:
Understanding your hormones and how to choose the right foods to reduce belly fat and improve body composition (more lean muscle and less body fat).
Macros 101 - The importance of protein for building muscle, decreasing body fat, and increasing the metabolism. How much protein you need and what are the best sources?
Macros 101 - The 7 functions of healthy dietary fats in the body. We will look at the types of fats and how many you should be consuming per day.
Macros 101 - The role of carbohydrates for energy support and the control of blood glucose. We will explore whether or not carbs are essential for our bodies and how many we should consume per day.
Sleep 101 - The physiology of sleep and how sleep is effected by perimenopausal and menopausal hormonal shifts. Why sleep is the foundation for weight maintenance, insulin sensitivity, and building muscle.
Sleep 101 - How to optimize and track the quality of your sleep
Energy 101 - Why women have low energy in perimenopause and menopause and one simple habit that will increase energy and lower the effects of cortisol
Energy 101 - The 7 steps to boost energy levels and how to get more energy out of your day.
Stress Management 101 - Why perimenopausal and menopausal women are more vulnerable to stress and how it contributes to belly fat.
Stress Management 101 - Practical ways to track and manage daily stress.
Stress Management 101 - How past trauma affects our current stress levels and why it can make it more difficult to manage weight.
Stress Management 101 - Resources for dealing with past trauma.
Digestive Health 101 - How midlife hormonal changes affect the gut microbiome.
Digestive Health 101 - How to improve digestive health in perimenopause and menopause.
Micronutrients 101 - Why focusing on macros alone can cause micronutrient deficiencies that affect hormonal balance, sleep, energy, and digestion.
Micronutrients 101 - How to correct and identify micronutrient deficiencies to optimize health.
- Lose up to 20 pounds of body fat and up to 6 inches from your waistline and hips
- Tone your legs, arms, and glutes without spending hours at the gym
- Eliminate stubborn belly fat and abdominal bloating
- Increase strength and improve bone density
- Decrease hormonal symptoms such as mood swings, irritability, and hot flashes with lifestyle habits
- Experience increased energy and better sleep
- Learn ways to manage stress
Fit & Fierce is for you if...
- You are a woman 40, 50, and above who is struggling to lose body fat
- You are in perimenopause or menopause and seeing unwanted changes in your body
- You want to build lean, toned muscle
- You are tired of quick fixes and are ready to commit to the long game for sustainable results
- You’re willing to learn and are ready to change some lifestyle habits
- You have tried other programs in the past and either regained the weight or didn’t see results
Fit & Fierce is not for you if...
- You do not have the time to plan or prepare simple nutritious meals for success
- You get take out or eat out daily and are unwilling to shift this habit
- You cannot implement a strength training program a minimum of 2 days per week for 30 minutes
- You are not willing to embrace the possibility of learning new lifestyle habits
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you ready to get started?