Intermittent Fasting with
Dr. Tara Gunther and Carol Covino
- Lose excess body fat without hunger and cravings.
- Balance blood sugar levels for metabolic health.
- Improve hormone balance naturally.
- Learn how to use macros (protein, carbs, and fats) for fasting success.
Join the IF:45 Waitlist
Are you ready to master intermittent fasting?
If:45 is a 45 day education based, science backed online program taught by certified fasting experts, Carol Covino and Dr. Tara Gunther. It's designed to teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to make intermittent fasting a sustainable lifestyle.
The foods you choose in your feeding window are critical. You will be successful when you know how to eat the right combination of protein, carbs, and fats. That is why there is a 21 day meal plan with science backed recipes.
Blood Sugar Balance
Research indicates that IF lowers insulin levels and increases insulin sensitivity allowing you to lower blood sugar levels and reduce body fat.
Maybe you've tried intermittent fasting before and were not successful. The key is mindfulness. The emotional draw to food is strong. Dr. Tara Gunther will be helping you overcome negative thought patterns and emotional eating.
IF:45 - What's included?
- 45 days of Teaching Content so that you learn EVERYTHING you need for success.
- IF:45 Workbook with fasting guidelines, grocery list, simple recipes, and a daily journal.
- IF:45 Starter Guide so that you know exactly what to do and when.
- IF:45 Approved Products and Supplement List so that you can support a successful fast
- Weekly Fasting Challenges to keep you motivated.
- Group accountability and support.
- A copy of Cynthia Thurlow's bestselling book, "Intermittent Fasting Transformation".
Meet Your Coaches
Carol Covino has helped thousands of women to lose body fat and to tone and strengthen their bodies with nutrition and exercise.
In her forties she was a "skinny fat" burned out marathon runner who exercised obsessively.
At age 50 she decided to do a figure bodybuilding show to transform her body. Through the process she learned about nutrition and weight training and went on to coach over a thousand women to reach their fitness goals.
Although the bodybuilding lifestyle taught her about exercise and nutrition, it was actually hurting her health. She was eating 6 meals a day in her off season with a cup of white rice at every meal. At the end of the day she was bloated and inflamed!
She discovered the benefit of intermittent fasting for reducing body fat, balancing blood sugar, and becoming insulin sensitive. She realized the small "mini meals" were skyrocketing her blood sugar and damaging her metabolism. She learned to implement intermittent fasting in a safe, effective way.
Carol Covino is certified in fitness nutrition and the IF:45 method under Cynthia Thurlow. She is also a female metabolism and menopause fitness specialist with over 12 years experience. Carol is currently working on her Functional Medicine Coaching certification.
At age 62 Carol is committed to helping you achieve metabolic health with the IF:45 method.
Dr. Tara Gunther
Along with being a licensed Clinical Psychologist, Dr. Tara Gunther is also a Health and Wellness Coach after completing the Integrative Health Coach Certification through the University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine. She is also a certified coach in Cynthia Thurlow’s Intermittent Fasting Masterclass IF:45.
Tara’s deep fascination of the mind-body connection drove her decision to place an emphasis on the study of health psychology in both her master and doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology. Having later completed programs in physician leadership at both T.H. Chan School of Public Health at Harvard and Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, she worked extensively in the field of primary care behavioral health integration. As a result, she developed expertise in working with patients in Sleep Medicine, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diabetes and Primary Care. Despite the range of chronic illness conditions, Tara noted the common thread of metabolic dysfunction amongst many of her clients, who often struggled with more than one chronic health condition. As a health psychologist, she advocated for behaviors that would ultimately help them manage their symptoms and hopefully lead to a more fulfilling life.
When Tara discovered intermittent fasting (i.e., time-restricted eating), she realized how ill-advised her advice had been over the years. It has mirrored what the medical community believed, that eating 5-6 small meals throughout the day was the advised protocol for most patients to “keep the metabolism burning.” Once Tara began to research and educate herself on the benefits of intermittent fasting and the incredible impact on our hormones including metabolic flexibility, her practice changed dramatically. She began not only to change her own lifestyle choices as she navigated perimenopause, but also she began to educate and help her clients understand the benefits of intermittent fasting on mood, weight management, hormone regulation and mental clarity.
IF:45 is for you if...
- You want to experience the health benefits of nutrition and fasting, but you have no idea where to start.
- You have tried multiple diets, but for some reason you’re not seeing results.
- You want support from fitness experts who can help with your weight loss journey.
- You are committed to improving your health and want to make sure you have lasting and sustainable results.
IF:45 is NOT for you if...
- You are not committed to achieving lasting health benefits and sustainable fat loss.
- You are looking for a quick fix.
- You have a history of eating disorders.
- You are underweight.
- Or you have any health issues which would prevent you from safely participating.